Harry Potter
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
I just came back from watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with Gloria and CQ.

Overall, I felt that it was a good movie. In my opinion, it's the best HP movie so far. It's suitably dark, and it matches the book quite well. Emotionally and tone-wise, of course.

If you want to talk about sticking to the book and its ideas, well, it isn't any different from the previous 4 movies. After watching so many HP movies, I felt that I shouldn't compare plot accuracy. It spoils the movie for me. I advise everyone who's gonna watch to go in with the mindset of someone who hasn't read the book. You'll enjoy it much better, I guarantee.

Also, after procrastinating for SO LONG, I finally pre-ordered Deathly Hallows. All of you must be going "OMG! YOU ARE HP'S BIGGEST FAN, AND YOU ORDERED IT 10 DAYS BEFORE THE LAUNCH???" Well, like I said, I was procrastinating. And that whenever I felt like ordering, I have no moolah left. So, might as well do it now, when I just got my pay. Teehee! :P
9:03 PM