KS Birthday and Troubles
Monday, July 16, 2007
Sigh. I am feeling so 烦 right now. It's actually a whole lot of things all cumulated. Yesterday, I almost broke down and cried. But thankfully, I have self control. So I didn't. (CQ said that there are better things to cry for... :P) But I was a bit crabby towards the end of the Ah Siao Gang (ASG) outing, so, I am sorry if I offended anyone yesterday.

I am 烦 with the 143/140 thing. I just wish that I am posted to 143 once and for all, and I don't have to keep thinking and dreading going back to 140. Maybe I'll do a more complete post about this. Someday. Not now though.

I am 烦 with the things I mentioned two posts earlier. I wish I could just get it off my chest once and for all.

I am 烦 with having nobody to drive me to 2-7 to work later. Yesterday, I was practically calling the whole world to ask for a particular number, and now, I still don't have it. I was panicking yesterday, because I want to settle these kind of things before I go to sleep. I don't want to come in no.3 la (and be like BMH. I don't WANT to resemble ANYTHING like him).

I am 烦 with my sergeant promotion. The stupid PTI office messed up, and lost our IPPT records. I could have been promoted last month. I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MY $140 ALREADY! The stupid people. OF ALL THINGS, LOSING OUR IPPT RECORDS. WBD. Luckily, the trusty 140 clerk kept copies, so I might be promoted next month. I better. I want to sign off in the F16 1400 records as 3SG Kelvin Yip. Those incompetent fools.

Sigh......

Okay. Moving on to a happier note. ASG had a full gathering yesterday to celebrate Kim Seng's birthday in advance. His birthday is on 29th July actually, but he has to go back to KL today, so we held an advance celebration yesterday.

We went to eat a dim sum buffet at Excelsior Hotel. I remember walking in very hungry and wanting to die, and 3 hours later, walking out very full and wanting to die. :P Good lunch I had.

Then, we went to KTV Party World @ Crown Prince Hotel, where the full ASG turned out. We gave KS a not-so-surprising cake (thanks to CQ :P :P), but I think he enjoyed it, right? :P I got high (as in, literally) singing 被爱的女人 by CoCo Li Wen. Singing that song always activate my falsetto to the max, and I really can hit all those soprano notes I couldn't hit back in choir. Only for that song though. :P

After that, we went to LJS for dinner, where we discussed our December outing. Somehow, it changed from a chalet to a Genting outing. It's still being planned though, but I am rather looking forward to it. :D

Here are two photos which I absolutely loved from yesterday's outing.


This is the ASG in full force @ KTV Party World. Thanks to my brilliance, I have edited away all the red eyes. :p *is so 不要脸*


This is me and CQ, my best friend. Thanks for being there for me. :D
10:05 AM