Prelude to DH
Friday, July 20, 2007
First of all, I want to say thank you to my dear friends for giving me support and well wishes recently.

You guys would be happy to know that I am mostly all right now. Yesterday, I had my interview with my 140 SQN's DyEO (Deputy Engineering Officer, or DyOC Logistics. Terms of reference for the army guys reading my blog). I can say that after the interview, I am not so 烦 anymore.

Although he didn't promise that I would be posted to 143 permanently, he did say that he would try to bring my case up to the management. Well, that's a start. At least I told someone of the higher authority about my wishes, and my troubles. (I am sorry for being vague here. I have to. Or else I am going to be in deep shit.)

He also told me that he's doing all he can about my sergeant promotion. He has emailed all the relevant authority/management to process my (and my batch boys') sergeant promotion as soon as possible, and that he's fighting for us to get our back-pay (I believe Mindef owes me about $280+ of back-pay, given that I should have been promoted in end May/early June). So for my promotion, I am not so worried now. I think with his help, I can get promoted soon, possibly before August 10th. YAY! :D

My DyEO is a great person. I am glad to have him as my DyEO. Cheers to him! :D

Now. There's about 19 hours left till Deathly Hollows get released. Strangely, I am not so excited about as compared to when HBP gets released. Maybe I am jaded already ba... But still. I am gonna be the first one to arrive. And this time, I am not letting any idiots cut my queue. I am so turning nasty if someone tries to jump queue, and believe me, I will. Watch out, queue-jumpers, my claws are out and ready to attack!

After getting my book, I am going to spend the rest of the day in my room reading. I finished at 5pm+ the last time. I wonder how long I would take this time. I shall post again after finishing Deathly Hallows on Saturday. :D
2:01 PM