My First Post
Monday, July 9, 2007
Hello hello! Welcome to KY's new blog.I decided to start a new one due to Glor's and WQ's incessant pleadings. Okay. Not really incessant, but still. Gloria made a petition here, and later on, WQ followed on with a post in Ah Siao Gang.
I must admit, after reading those messages, I felt a pang of reminisce, and some feelings of wowness. I didn't know that because of me, this whole thing started. I started blogging, then WQ, and then followed on by the whole chain of people. When I think about it, it amazes me that one simple action of mine cumulates into the formation of Ah Siao Gang blog.
So, let me ask you, how can the most important Family Cat miss out on such fun? Of course he can't! So, I am making this new blog. YAY!
I won't, however, revive my old blog. That's the past. That's gone. And dead. I want to start anew. Besides, it brings back sad memories. Let bygones be bygones, I say.
Well, what shall I post in this new blog of mine? Anything that strikes my fancy, I guess. Interesting stuff, funny stuff, sad stuff.... It very much depends on my mood, actually. Don't expect regular updates. I cannot promise those. My work schedule is irregular, and thus, it sucks. So yes.
Also, I might interweave some Chinese into my entries occasionally, because 有时后,我会把华文和English都搀在一起讲. Multi-racial much? :P
So, that's all for now, I guess. See ya later! :D