Wanting to Tell
Friday, July 13, 2007
This post is going to be cryptic for some people. But whatevs. And it's not what some of you may think. SOMEONE might understand, hor? :PWhy do I find it so hard to tell? It's literally bursting at the seams. The cat is wanting to be let out of the bag, badly.
Come to think of it, it's not hard. People have done it, so smoothly and successfully. Okay. Maybe not so smoothly and successfully, but still. Maybe I am trying to find the right opportunity 吧. SMS is too like, I don't know, impersonal. Actually, to me, anything less than a face-to-face talk is too impersonal for such things. But yet, I have done it over the MSN.
See. I am so full of conflicts. 说一套,做一套。But I want to tell the person. I want to. So how? Wait for the right opportunity lor.... And judging current circumstances, have to 等久久。
This current post is bought to you by boredom and lousy computers. My computer is dead (needs to change its motherboard, graphics card and memory), and my brother's computer is close to dead (cannot log in MSN, cannot play Granado, cannot do this and that) and might 就死掉算了. And it's 1 hours and 30 minutes more to meeting Glor and SL and Joyce. YAY SHOPPING! :D