Eating In Buses
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
I really really hate seeing people eat in the buses.

Well, not because they leave a mess (I do hate those people, really), or that it is wrong (I don't care about that, really). It is because, the smell of the food makes me want to eat them too! And I can't!

Do you know how torturous it is to watch people eat good food while not having any yourself? Just today, this passenger was eating waffles from Causeway Point in front of me, and the most amazing scent wafted right into my nostrils. I can just die there, can? Wa.... I really want to make a roundtrip all the way back to Causeway just to buy waffles wor. But, I am not crazy, nor rich. So, I didn't. :P

And then, worse. I see another guy sitting diagonally across me eating snowskin mooncake! OMG I REALLY WANT TO DIE RIGHT THERE AND THEN CAN! MOONCAKES! ARGH!!!!!

All my favourite food, and I am not eating them! I can just, die. :P

So, yes. It is wrong when people eat on the bus. It makes me want to die. :P

But of course, if I do it, it is not wrong. :P

(I do clean up after myself, okay! I am a very considerate person who never leaves any rubbish behind. And I don't spill my food and drinks. Really.)
7:56 PM