Of Polo Tees
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Today, I fulfilled my long-time (okay, not really long...) wish of owning polo tees. Well, having polo tees from Girodano doesn't count. What I meant was, presentable polo tees I can go out with. And look fashionable. :P
But I was very 心痛. Kinda. I spent $78 on both polo tees. I only intended to buy one, but the saleslady persuaded me to buy the two that I was choosing between. CQ just said, "If you like, up to you lor."
The designs are very nice. I don't have anything like those in my wardrobe, so it is a refreshing change. Maybe I'll post pics of me wearing them. If I get my hands on a camera. :P
I think I'll be going back there to buy shirts next. I saw some designs which attracted me. I do need to get one for my cousin's wedding in December. I can't possibly turn up in the same pink shirt she saw me wearing a month ago. It's... unfashionable. :P
ETA: Here are pictures of my polo tees, courtesy of my brother's camera phone.