Stupid Acts
Monday, September 3, 2007
My dear friends, look at this article. Read it.

Okay. Basically, one stupid soldier decided to bring an armed rifle out of base, after being issued with rounds and that gun for his guard duty. They finally found him at Orchard Cineleisure at 8pm just now.

And that, to me, is not the most stupidest thing. The most stupidest thing is that he is about to ORD in less than a month.

Now, that is really stupid. Imagine. He tahan-ed for so long le, just suffer for less than 30 days more, he can come out already. And lead a free life. Why must he do such a stupid stupid thing? I really cannot get it leh. Now, he's gonna be facing the next few years squatting down in DB (most likely, duhz, but don't quote me on this wor), when he could be free and living a life that is his to enjoy.

Actually, now that I think about this, I don't know if I should pity him or not. Most probably he snapped from all the pressure he could be facing. And snapped people tends to do things unexpectedly. Well, maybe. Otherwise, why would he do such stupid things?

Unless he 活的不耐烦.
11:14 PM