Modeling Class 1
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Welcome to Kelvin Yip's Modeling Class. I have decided to impart my wisdom onto all of you Lesson 1 shall focus on the following picture. Click here to see it. (Apparently, it doesn't load as a picture in my blog. I don't know why.)
Look at my pose, ladies and gentlemen. Lesson 1: SHAVE YOUR ARMPITS!
You cannot achieve such perfection and beauty if you have a bush of armpit hairs sticking out of your sleeve. I mean, oh my god! How ugly will the picture be? This picture shows you why shaving your armpit hair is important.
And of course, besides shaving to look good, it is much more hygienic too. When you work out and get all sweaty, you won't have so much dirt and sweat sticking on your underarms. And your tops won't have that ugly patch of wet thing that shows that you have way too much underarm hair for comfort. And it won't be so itchy too.
And you boys shouldn't use "BUT MEN DON'T SHAVE THEIR UNDERARMS" as an excuse. Hello. I did it. What am I? Chopped liver? If I can do it, so can you. And if you really don't want, at least trim it and make it neat and tidy, instead of a whole mess of a bush running amok your armpits.
For women, simply no excuse NOT TO SHAVE. Underarms on women = instant ugliness. Period. No arguing.
So, shave.
Thank you class. That will be all for today's lesson.