My Polo On A Celeb
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
While watching today's episode of 排排站,查查看2 (Where The Queue Starts 2) on Channel 8 today, I noticed something familiar.....

OMG! It turns out that Zheng Ge Ping, the guest judge for today's episode, is wearing one of my newly bought polo tees (cross-refer to September 16 entry, first picture)!

OMG I was so amazed! I first thought that the polo tee looks good, and the more I look at it, the more I find it familiar... then BAM! It hit me! It's the exact same polo tee I bought!

I was so pleased. It shows that I have style and taste and good fashion sense. :P I mean, come on. Celebs wear good outfits to go on screen (most of the time, anyway), and it shows that my polo tee is good-looking enough to be presentable on screen. And it's true. Ge Ping looks good in it. Or maybe I am biased. :D

Score 1 for KY. :P
10:33 PM