Sushi on an Off Day
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Today I had my off for the sportscar duty I did last Saturday afternoon. YAY!

It feels so shuang to sleep and wake up till I feel like waking up. It has been so long since I am able to do that. It feels great, man! :D I managed to sleep for 10.5 hours. Last time, I can sleep for 14 hours, but now, I can't even sleep beyond 12 hours. I don't know whether that is a good or bad thing leh....

I am going out to eat Sakae Sushi's dinner buffet with Joyce, again. We have cravings, people. Cravings. You cannot ignore cravings. Especially cravings for chawanmushi. CHAWANMUSHI!!! OH MY DELICIOUS SUMPTUOUS CHAWAN..... Erm-hm. Sorry for the outburst. Yes, like I said, cravings must be fulfilled. And they will be, at 6.30pm. :D

And ahahaha. I changed my blog music. I don't know why, but today, I had an urge to listen to Umbrella. And then, I found different versions and covers of the Rihanna's song, and this one, my dear friends, is the one I love best. Even better than the original, I say. Go take a listen to it. :D

And, and, and!!! I have a secret! 一个不能说的秘密。Expect the secret to be unveiled this coming Thursday. Or Friday. Whenever I find the time to post. :D
4:45 PM