Food and Games
Friday, November 30, 2007
This post is backdated.Who knew I am such a masochist? To cure my ulcer in time for the wedding (I wanna enjoy my 8-course lunch!!), I decided to put more salt yesterday night before I go to sleep. And today morning after I woke up. I keep telling myself, "The pain is worth it! For the food, Kelvin, for the food!" So, yeah. I am in pain, and I am gonna do it once more before I sleep tonight. Meow!
Anyway, that is not the main point of this blog. SL and Gloria came over today to cook food! They came over at 3+pm to cook "lunch". I think, linner more like (you know, lunch and dinner combined?).
The pictures below show the result of our work in the kitchen.


HaHa! Yep, we made pasta! Gloria's and SL's have chillies in them, and SL added so much chili in her's that she gave up eating halfway. LOL! The girls also made sweet potato soup, but I have no time to drink and fully appreciate the soup, because I gotta prepare to go out with Gloria to Orchard.
We went to Orchard to buy some games for the upcoming chalet. I shan't tell you what, because I want to keep it a surprise... Okay. One little hint. It's something like Saboteur, but more complicated. Hee! I read the rules, and it's quite easy to understand and get the hang of, so don't worry. :D
Right. So, expect more wedding updates, coming up next.