Frances' Wedding
Sunday, November 11, 2007
This post is backdated due to author being unavailable to blogToday is Frances' (my cousin from my father's side) big night. This is her chinese wedding dinner, her big moment, and I am honored to be invited to take part in it.
I am very surprised to learn that it is taking place in the RELC Hotel, the place where me and Gloria accompanied SL to register for her UOL course. And, I am even more surprised to learn that I am sitting at the head table. O.O!!
Wow. Sitting at the head table is certainly an experience one will rarely get. Seriously. It's so cool to sit at the head table. The plates, utensils, table decoration and the level of service is totally different from the normal table. It's much more exquisite, and so much more cooler. I felt like a king, actually. :D
Ever since I heard from SL that she drank red wine at her cousin's wedding, I have been wanting to try that. And tonight, I got to. But, ergh. The red wine is nice and all, but it has a tad too much alcohol in it. I gave up after drinking 2 glasses. I still need to come to work tomorrow at 4am, and you seriously cannot expect me to launch an aircraft while nursing a hangover. Being a totally responsible person that I am, I had chinese tea for the rest of the dinner. :P
The food is typically Chinese Wedding Dinner food, nothing much to blog about. It's quite nice, actually. I got to drink 2.5 bowls of shark's fin soup, because my table lacks 2 people and nobody wants to drink the extra bowls. YAY!
I wish Frances and Kevin Aw 有一个美满的婚姻,还有,早生贵子。 我要抱你们的baby wor! :D