Midnight KTV
Sunday, November 25, 2007
In a moment of spontaneous madness on Wednesday night, I decided to go to sing KTV with SL and Glor on Friday night.

Well, I am glad I was crazily mad, because I sure did enjoy myself that night! We sang for 6 hours, from 11.50pm Friday night till 5.50am Saturday morning. Wow. That was the most singing I ever did in a karaoke session, and the longest I have ever held onto a mic for. :P I sang until I lost my voice after the session. HeeHee! I think it is the improper use of my singing techniques, switching between using my real voice and my falsetto frequently. Just ask SL and Glor. When singing duets, I switch male and female parts every alternate lines. :P



This is the 3 of us! I think SL has more pictures to show you all, but I shall 埋个罐子. You all shall have to wait for her post (either at her own blog or ASG). :P
1:55 PM