Salty Karaoke
Thursday, November 29, 2007
This post is backdated.Today, I was given an off day, and I was very happy. It meant that I have an "extra" day of leave. So YAY!
I watched Enchanted at AMK Hub with Glor and CQ this morning. It was a good movie, filled with the typical fairytale plotlines, tongue-in-cheek this time. The movie is comedic, and I am glad for the laughs I had. Of course, like all fairytales, it ends on a very sweet happily ever after note, and I really enjoyed the ending. Good work from Disney! :D
Then, I bought a shirt from Natural Project for the upcoming cousin's wedding. After all, you cannot expect me to go in the same pink shirt almost everyone saw me in, right?
Today evening, I was supposed to go swim with Glor and SL. Unfortunately, the rainclouds put a deciding stop to the activity. SL, having found a 4-hours free PartyWorld voucher, suggested a KTV session. And there we went. To sing KTV again. In less than a week.
This time, the girls decided to help cure my mouth ulcers. They managed to find some salt to "cure" the pain. And at the KTV room, I decided to end my pain once and for all... by putting salt on it. There it goes...
OUCH OUCH OUCH OMG OMG OMG PAIN PAIN OUCH OUCH! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME? I DON'T WANT TO SUFFER ANYMORE OUCH OUCH OUCH!
I am sure Gloria has a video of this somewhere in her phone. You cats can beg her to release it. It's great fun watching me writhe in pain. Really. (And that is the precise reason why I am the perfect victim to torture...)
We sang until 11.30, and the girls are coming over to my house the next day to torture me again.... Stay tuned to find out.