Cooking Up... Burnt Scrambled Eggs
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
A sudden flash of inspiration yesterday night has led me to grill my brother on the exact recipe of cooking scrambled eggs with hotdogs (and Colin, on whether to add a packet of instant noodle as side dish).

Being bored and lonely and having nothing to do (except watch MobTV), I decided to cook my own lunch today!

Preparing wasn't all that difficult. I kinda had fun actually, going through the whole cooking process, like such:



Hee! I actually took photos of me frying the eggs, which is why they turn out slightly burnt....



Actually, you can tell from the first picture that my eggs are already starting to burn. Hee!

Overall, I had this for lunch:



The eggs were alright though. They don't taste overtly burnt, or maybe it is because I added too much pepper to mask the burnt taste. :P

YAY for self-made lunch. It feels so satisfying. :D
3:57 PM