Summary of Chalet
Monday, December 10, 2007
Meow meow! I just came back from the ASG Chalet! Let me summarise the chalet happenings.
All of us set off to chalet via buses at approximately 9am, Saturday, and we were excited and roaring to go after a hearty breakfast at LJS. We took 168, and then 58 to Pasir Ris Interchange, where we went shopping-crazy at the NTUC Fairprice for the remaining of the chalet items.
After that, we made our way to Costa Sands resort, and luckily enough, we were able to get a room at 11+ (I think the counter-staff were terribly annoyed at our constant questioning, heehee!).
Thankfully, due to SL's foresight, we advanced our Wild Wild Wet trip to Saturday afternoon, instead of the next day. She thought that since the weather has been on the frizz these few days with the constant rain, it would be wise to make hay while the sun shines, and go to Wild Wild Wet on a non-rainy Saturday afternoon.
And so we did. It was great fun going to Wild Wild Wet again! This time, there's a new addition called the Foam Pool, and it was a blast in there being drowned in all the foam. Hee! I really love the U-shape slide thingy (I can't remember the name)! So 刺激, that game! I had a shiok time screaming my heads out! :D
After that, we all went back and started our BBQ! LOL! We cooked a lot of food for this night wor. But the main attraction for this night isn't the BBQ. It's to celebrate our 7 years of friendship, and to give XC a farewell celebration for his one-year US trip. For that, we gave XC a wet experience he would never forget. Hee! :D We ate cake and toasted to our 7 years (and more) of our friendship. All of us wore our black ASG Polo t for this special event! :D
After that, we played Cluedo, Spongebob Squarepants Monopoly and watched the Golden Horse Awards concurrently. Some of us went to sleep early, while the others didn't...
The next day, some of us woke up early to a game of Citadels, while the others continued to sleep in until 11+, where they woke up to a rainy morning. Well... it looks like SL's predictions came true. Luckily we had foresight, as the day was filled with sporadic heavy rains that would have badly spoilt any wet games.
Most of the ASG rented bikes at 2plus, and they rode for erm... 15+mins before a horrible torrential rain came down on all of us. Me, HL and Gloria ran back to the chalet, and SL cycled back minutes later. We played another round of Citadels while the rest of the gang are stuck in Tampines.
We all met up at 4+, and then started the night's BBQ. We weren't left with much, after yesterday's huge load of BBQ. I am pleased to announce that we have all finished our BBQ food this time, unlike last chalet, where there were plenty of leftovers.
After BBQ, was more games playing and watching of Star Awards. I went to sleep at 12+, while the rest went for a midnight Mac meal and some more games playing (I woke up to Gloria saying, "The Bishop's dead!" at one point. :P).
We all left the chalet at Monday morning, after two whole days of fun and games and nua-ing around. This is certainly a fun chalet, and I definitely enjoyed the moments spent with my friends. I will not hesitate to do it again next year. :D
ASG forever! :D