Chat with Friends
Saturday, January 26, 2008
I just went out with Gloria, WQ and Joyce to have a simple dinner at Woodgrove's Botak Jones. We ate, and we chatted a lot till 10+. It was a very enjoyable experience.Actually, this event was inspired by mine and ZC's chat yesterday. Yesterday, after work, me and ZC went for dinner at CCK's Lot 1, and we spent almost 2 hours just talking to each other. We talked a lot, jumping from one topic to the next, and I really enjoyed the experience of getting to know ZC more, and of course, indulging in my favorite past-time, talking.
That experience made me wanna organise just a simple get-together dinner with my friends, and just, talk. And I did. We also talked about a lot of things, and from the chats, we kinda understand each other a little bit more. :D
LOL! In both events, if you compare about our initial topic and our last topic, you would have never guessed how we managed to link those together. But we did. The process itself is very enjoyable, and on both nights, I went home very happy.
So, thank you, my friends, for talking to me. You guys made my days. :D
(Oh yes. If you wanna know about our Botak Jones experience, go to WQ's blog. I ain't gonna parrot what he said already. :P)