CNY Report
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Squeak! Squeak!! The year of the rat has descended upon us all at the stroke of midnight today, and well, 20hours have passed, and here's my report of what happened during those 20 hours.

I slept at 2.30am, after being hooked on this very funny Channel U comedy-variety show thingy. My god. I was splitting my sides while laughing like mad. :P

I woke up at 8+, and after eating some buns for breakfast and bathing, the whole family is ready to set off at 10+ for our annual CNY house visiting.

We went to 5 houses this year. Ayiah. To tell the truth hor, I am a bit lazy to describe each and every one of the visitations I made. Just that there were times when I was utterly bored outta my mind (I was like, practically stoning you know), and there were times when I was enjoying myself a lot.

This year's hongbao collection was quite a lot. If I remember correctly, this is the year with quite a large windfall for me. YAY! This of course, means more money into the HK trip (and of course, my uni expenses). :D

We came back at 4+, and I proceed to slack until now. Dinner was Pizza Hut. Like, totally uninteresting. Yeah. I wasted myself all night long playing Mahjong on ViWaWa. Treat it as practice for the coming mahjong sessions on 初三吧! :D Prepare to "share your hongbao money", fellow ASG! Muahahahaha!! :P

Okay. Enough meowing around for now. Gotta go sleep! Goodnight my lovelies! :D
11:01 PM