CNY Shopping
Sunday, February 3, 2008
After weeks and weeks of moaning of having not enough money to buy my CNY clothes, guess what? I finally do.

Due to the good graces of the SAF, they gave us our pay yesterday, and I used the money to pamper myself to some new clothes.

Me and my stupid very kind BFF went out to shop yesterday. LOL. We first went to Bugis to look around. My god. It's totally crowded there lor. You can't even breathe. Like, really. I felt so dizzy and nauseous from all the crowd. My god.

After much deliberation, we moved to Marina Square, and wow. We can totally breathe there lor. I ended up buying my CNY clothes there, after spending like 2+hours choosing.

No, I shan't reveal what I bought. I shall SHOW you all. After CNY. :P

I must express my thanks to the ever so patient BFF of mine, for shopping with me the whole day. :D
4:08 PM