Last Guard, Last Few Days
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
On 5th April 2008, I did my last guard for my SQN with Khooty.

Wa. It feels so shiok to type that sentence out. After doing countless of guard duties, that was finally my last one. Moreover, I am doing it with Khooty! :D I was damn happy la.

At night, as we were sleeping on the sofa, I remarked, "This is the last time we would sleep on this red sofa..." And saying it gives us a sense of happiness. YES!

Today is my last day of leave for this work-year before I ORD.

I went down to Recruit Express to do some mini interview, because I started sending out my resume last night to various companies. CQ and I went out together, because he also had an interview at the Somerset area later that day. I am glad to finally catch up with BFF. :D

10 more days to go. 4+ hours later, the figure will drop to a single digit. My god. Finally. A single digit. As Leslie aptly puts it, "The finishing line is in sight...." 6 more working days, guys. 9 days and 4 hours more, and we will be free! Free!!! I can't wait! :D
7:34 PM