Last Post as NSF
Thursday, April 17, 2008
This is my last post as an NSF.

Today, I did my last launch as a NSF DCC. I launched out one of the Black Knight jets to Thailand (click here for the news report). I admit, that wasn't my best launch, however, I am still glad that I have taken a good closure for my journey as a NSF FLC. The feeling of finally doing my last launch is very shiok. It is. I am so relieved. I can finally ORD.

Speaking of which, I am gonna be a free man in less than 24 hours. I am gonna collect my pink ic. I have been waiting a long time for this moment to come. Less than 24 hours. The excitement is killing me.

See you guys in my next post, when I am 3SG(NS) Kelvin Yip (Mr Kelvin Yip). :D
7:13 PM