ORD LOH - Part III - The ORD Outing
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
ORD LOH - Part III - The ORD Outing

As I have mentioned in Part I, the 26th NSF went for an ORD outing on 18th April 2008, when we got our pink IC.

I originally wanted to blog about it, but then I realized that it would be quite unnecessary. Colin did so already, and I would only be repeating what he said. So, click here to read about our ORD Celebration.

I also wanted to put up photos instead, but then, I realized that Edwin has already done so in his photo album. So, once again, click here to look at the photos taken by Edwin using the fantastic Sony DSC-H1.

Heh. I am kinda lazy, but then, why bother doing the work when people has kindly and graciously done it for you, hor? Anyway, I shall post my favorite photo that Edwin took.



Isn't that nice? I look so glam. :p

Anyway, I have also decided to put up some photos that I took. I brought my camera along, but didn't use much of it in the end. Here are some that turned out very nice.







So, that concludes my "ORD LOH" series of posts. I certainly had fun writing all these. Hope you enjoyed reading my posts too. :D
4:32 PM