What Happens in Vegas
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I just came back from watching What Happens in Vegas with Joyce, and I am here to write a short review about this movie.It is a romantic comedy, with a healthy mixture of romance and laughter. One thing I really liked about this movie is its comedy and its ability to bring the house down with laughter. Seriously. There were lots of moments when the theater was laughing continuously. The jokes were spontaneous and fresh, and don't look out of place. I mean, some movies put jokes for the sake of putting jokes, but not this movie. Definitely had a fun time laughing my heart out.
But at the same time, this movie is very touching, and hits the romance parts at the right spots. I mean, true. Anyone these days would know the ending before they even step into the theater ("Duhz. You think they won't put a "happily-ever-after" and ruin everyone's day?"). But, I think what's most important of the plot is the process of becoming happily-ever-after. The storyline is actually, to me, very believable. You can actually see the whole relationship evolving, and agree that "yes, this is totally possible". The ending was so touching that tears kept streaming down (Oh god. I am so emo these days. I cry at literally anything touching!).
Definitely a must-watch from me. 4.5/5 meows. :D