Hilary's Uplifting Quotes
Sunday, June 8, 2008
I was watching Hillary Clinton's exit speech on YouTube. There were a couple of things she said that I felt were uplifting and very true for me. I wanted to share with all of you those quotes."Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And when you stumble, keep faith. And when you're knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can't or shouldn't go on."
"Being human, we are imperfect; that's why we need each other. To catch each other when we falter, to encourage each other when we lose heart. Some may lead, some may follow, but none of us can do it alone."
I have always supported Sen. Hillary Clinton in her campaign to become the first woman president of the United States. Not so much because she's a woman and I long to see one be the Commander in Chief, but because she cares and campaigns for the issues I deeply care about. Equal rights for everyone, health care, ending the war in Iraq... Like I have said before, and I will continue to say, if I am in the US, I would be an active staffer in her campaign. =D