一切完美
Friday, July 25, 2008
I really love to watch 一切完美. It's one of the best mini-drama series Singapore has produced thus far. Every week for 13 days, I would watch it religiously on Channel U.

You can somewhat say it's Singapore's version of Nip/Tuck, but I kinda disagree. This has a unique character of its own. Yes, the theme revolves around plastic surgery, but this goes goes deeper into the psyche of different people who asks for or needs plastic surgery. I would be doing the show a total dis-service if I try to go into detail further; because I wouldn't even barely scratch the surface of what this wonderful show is trying to tell us.

The show taught me a lot of life lessons, and gave me a lot of quotes that I would treasure. Here are some of my favorite ones:

"When you hate someone, the person won't be able to feel it. In the end, you are only hurting yourself." "当你恨一个人,他不会感觉得到你的恨。最终,受伤害的是你自己。"

"Only when you accept the imperfections, then there will be perfections." "接受得了不完美,才会有一切完美。"

"Only after you trust yourself, then you will be able to trust others." "你得先相信自己,才能可以相信别人。"

If the series has a repeat telecast on Channel U, why not make the effort to catch this perfect show? =)
11:03 PM