HK Trip: The Grand Finale
Monday, July 14, 2008
HK Trip: The Grand Finale

It has been a long 5 days, with me writing all my posts as drafts, and then waiting for the photos to come, and finally, selecting and organizing photos to use in my posts.

Finally, the Hong Kong Trip series of post is completed. Seeing them displayed on my blog gives me an immense sense of satisfaction. Those really came into fruition since Day 1 of my trip, when I began to put them as words in my journal. Now, they have come to life in The Meowings. I couldn't be more proud and happy. =D

Here, I am giving you links to the albums I stored all my photos online. I uploaded all my photos, so you will see a lot that I didn't use on this blog.

Part 1 can be accessed here: Part 1
Part 2, which consists of my remaining photos and all the photos I used from my friends' cameras to put on my blog posts, can be accessed here: Part 2

For more additional stories and things we did in HK, you can go to WQ's Travelogue. He covered a lot of things I didn't, so if you are curious to find out more, why not pop over there? =D

As a final present to all of you, let me present an Easter Egg. Here's me bargaining with SL over discounts on our personal expenses. Enjoy, and thanks for reading all my posts! *Loves* =D

8:55 PM