NTU/NBS/Hall 1
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Oh god, LOL! I haven't blogged for such a long time! The last time you heard from me was before I went to Hall 1 Freshmen Orientation Camp...Which I had a blast! I am so glad I signed up for the camp, and got to know a lot of friends! I really enjoyed the camp, and playing the games with my new-found friends! Certainly, we bonded during the games, and this made going through the camp so much more enjoyable. Must meet up often, k? GO CHIPMUNKS!!
This week ended my first week of Hall life. Which isn't much, actually, because I went home on Tues, due to me not having any lessons this Wed and Thurs (tutorials don't start until next week). but so far, it was been quite good la. I shall keep you guys updated on my Hall life once I settle in fully next week. =)
As for my NTU life, I have only attended 2 lectures and 1 seminar. Wa. I am quite sad leh. I don't know anyone... Wa lao. I am like, so lonely la. I really hope things are better this coming week! =S