Accounting and FM Quiz
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I have two quizzes this week: Accounting and Financial Management.

I just had my Accounting quiz, and I am rather pleased with my result. I am doing fairly well (for the first 5 lessons, that is) so far, and I hope to be able to keep that up for the next quiz...

I am having fears for my FM tomorrow. It's like, I don't understand half of the things in FM. It's so bloody damn hard. And the thing is, I am not even going to specialize Banking and Finance next year...

Ha! I guess I must learn to love FM, cause when I tend to do well in subjects that I like (for example, I think Accounting is rather interesting. =D).

FM, I LOVE YOU! (That's kinda fake-ish... but it's a start, oui?) =D

1 more day to ASG Chalet! WOO HOO!!!!! =D
9:47 AM