Rain, Rain, Go Away
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Rain, rain, go away... Come again another day...Or maybe, not. Don't come back again. Begone with you!
It has been raining these few days. Seriously. Raining. Every day. As a student who stays in hall, rain is a bane. How can I dry my clothes properly when it rains everyday? I have to even resort to bringing my clothes inside to dry, and hor, my clothes take half a day to dry inside my room lor. Alamak! Something wrong man, when clothes dry faster inside the room.
In other news, I seem to be blogging almost once a week. I have been wanting to blog this week, but I keep forgetting. Now, you guys are getting once-a-week-on-Sunday entries. >.> <.<
I try to be more active in blogging, k? So you guys won't feel as bored. I know my blog spice up your lives. Deep down in your hearts, you yearn for my words and wisdom. Deep down. =p