Huge Group Meeting
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Here I am, getting ready for a huge huge group meeting that is probably gonna span till the night. We have 3 agendas on our list to complete, and I am so not looking forward to it. Ha. It's like, these days, I keep talking about my schoolwork, meetings, and stuff like that. I guess that school that taken over my life for now. It's kinda sad isn't it?
I don't know why our secondary school and JC teachers keep saying, "JC will be the hardest path, and then, University will be a walk in the park...." I guess they failed to mention that the uni path is full of thickets of bushes, huge broken branches and some carelessly-placed glass shards.
I will stop talking about school soon. Especially when someone's birthday celebration is coming soon. Then, I would have loads of things to blog. =p