Accounting Over!
Monday, November 17, 2008
YAY!!!! Accounting is over!! OMG!

If I dare say so, if nothing goes wrong, I can hit my target for Accounting, and possibly more. This is the first exam paper which I was doing until so happily. =D Let's just hope my careless mistake ain't gonna deny me of the wonderful A+.... =p

Okay. Time to get back to earth. Next Monday is FM and Biz Law. I am damn damn scared for FM la. OMG. I must put in extra effort to study all the way till next Monday.

Yeah. Extra effort, starting tomorrow. Since Jerome and Andy are going home today, I decided to take a little siesta from studying and just relax for a while. Go home, watch my TV shows (couldn't resist la!! I am so tv-deprived!), relax and take a chill pill. =D

Chiong tomorrow, yes.

2 down, 2 to go!!! =D
2:13 PM