Finally Over
Monday, November 24, 2008
IT'S OVER!!!!Okay. I didn't have time to finish FM and Biz Law. FM is chui-ed, cause everyone said die. Actually, I admit it's hard la, but it's kinda do-able. If I have more time. For Biz Law, I am glad I can apply all the relevant law principles (my notes really came in handy, LOL!). It's just the lack of time.... There goes 25 marks lor. GG-ed.
Yeah. It's over. Actually, I feel kinda like lost like that. Everyday for the past 3 weeks, I have been studying day and night with Jerome, Andy and Amanda. Studies, revision and the going-outs for lunch and dinner has been my life for those days. And now that exams have ended, there's like, I don't know what to do anymore that kinda thing. Like, lost. Heh.
Anyway, I must really thank Jerome, Andy and Amanda for studying together with me for these past 3 weeks. Without their company, encouragement, laughter and jokes, I wouldn't be where I am today. We all worked hard, and smart, and whatever happens, I am proud of all of us. =D 大家辛苦了!