Sneezing (and Sex)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
BBC reports that sneezing can be a sign of sexual arousal.

That is a very lousy side-effect of sex. I can totally empathize. ... On the sneezing part.

I have been sneezing all day long yesterday (and definitely not sex-related, oh no). I am down with a very very bad flu. Like, my brain can't really think that well, and I feel like dying and lying down on the bed and sleeping all day long.

And I definitely feel a cough developing (my throat's feeling all clamped up, like there are a lot of mucus stuck down my oesophagus). Shit. What a way to spend the weekend. Coughing and sneezing and feeling like a sick dying man.

Do not envy me.

In other non flu-related news, I enjoyed myself at a dinner outing with my ex-SIM colleagues (best colleagues EVER) at Curry Favor Japanese Kitchen. The food there is great (go try it!), and of course, the company's better. Looking forward to our next JB trip! =D
11:04 AM