Work, Work and Work
Saturday, December 6, 2008
This week, I apologise for the lack of updates during the week. You see, I was clocking OT practically everyday. Yes, even today.You see, this is the only week I can clock OT. I can't for the rest of the weeks, due to the busy period of my department being over after this week. So, I might as well pia OT while I can, right?
But, it's damn tiring la. Seriously. I was practically sleeping everywhere in the later part of the week. In fact, I slept from 4pm (when I reached home from work) till about 8pm today (waking up one hour in between for dinner). Seriously shagged. But the money is worth the daily 5-hours of sleep. =p
Ok. Seriously. This is my entry for today. What do you want me to blog about? I've been working all week long. =p
Oh yeah. I met up with my friends from my UniSIM June batch's work team on Thursday. It was a nice gathering and dinner, and I am looking forward to the 19th! Do try to come, you guys! =D