Starting Year 1 Sem 2
Sunday, January 4, 2009
In about 13.5 hours, I will be attending my first lecture of the new semester (I hate my timetable. I have a early morning and late afternoon lecture on Monday. Monday! Of all days!).I don't feel like going back to study, lol. One month of relaxation is so good. I didn't feel bored at all, because I was working during the whole of December. And when I am not working, I was going out with my friends. =D
I don't wanna go back and face the stress of this semester. All the modules look hard, omg. Sigh. No use whining right? I have to study them, so, oh well.
I am a bit worried about the add/drop period tomorrow. Me and my friends are gonna switch our timetables so we can be in the same classes. I hope it goes well...
HaHa. I am returning back to hall later. But first, I am having my dinner. I cooked macaroni soup, complete with cuttlefish, for myself. It looks delicious, and it is. =D