Foodcourt Rudeness
Friday, February 27, 2009
OMG! Never in my life have such travesty happened to me!

I was at 768's Forks and Spoons eating dinner with my parents. We sat at a table, and there was another table besides us, separated by a small low partition. My mother went off to buy food, and my father went off to buy drinks.

So, I was watching the TV on my left, with my body arched towards the TV and back facing the other empty table. In comes a group of 2 mothers and 3 kids, and they took the table of 4 next to mine. I didn't really go and care why they would not sit at the round table nearby, instead choosing a 4-person table arrangement; watching Rihanna's beaten-up pictures (poor thing!!!) was more entertaining.

And when I turned my back around during the commercial break, I noticed the chair next to me missing. And then I realized that one of the mother have taken it for her kid.

I was shocked and aghast. I mean, don't they have the basic courtesy to ASK me if the chair is occupied? What if I am dining with 3 other people? They DON'T even know that, because they came after my parents went off to buy food and drinks.

I mean, yes, maybe I was distracted. Maybe they called me, and I didn't hear. THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE THEM. The mother could have came up to me, tapped on my shoulder, or something. OMG lor. But since I am only eating with my parents, I just let it slide. Whatevs. So, I just continued staring at the inconsiderate idiots.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT TOOK THE BALL GAME TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

One mother (note: MOTHER, not kid) took an empty tray and PLACED IT ON MY TABLE. I am like, WTF! NEVER IN MY LIFE! I mean, people often put empty trays on empty unoccupied tables, I understand. But placing empty trays on an empty OCCUPIED table is just going overboard! WHERE DID THEY LEARN THEIR MANNERS AND COURTESY FROM? I am sitting right there, HELLO! It's not like I don't need to eat anything, you bitches. This shows a total lack of consideration and manners and courtesy. Total Lack. Moreover, they are lousy examples to their young impressionable kids.

Luckily, I saw an unoccupied table nearby and hurriedly changed seats. And then proceed to bitch to my parents about the pests of society (Exhibit A were sitting next to our old table).

Honestly, they should be shot.

Okay. I should show poise, elegance and graciousness. I am way above them. Way above.

They should be sent to courtesy classes.
6:40 PM