A ReCap of Last Week
Sunday, February 15, 2009
So, Friday the 13th and Valentine's Day just came and went this week.

No, nothing unlucky happened to me. In fact, I even won at the impromptu mahjong game at my house with Gloria and SL (with my brother as "guest" for one round) after our Sakae Sushi buffet dinner. (I definitely was lucky. I 杠, and then I 咬到 my Flower when I 补牌, and when I 补牌 again, I 胡满台 with 花上,门清,自摸 and my 2 flowers. Very lucky. =D)

And no, I didn't go out on Valentine's Day. I spent V-Day talking to BFF while laying on the couch, and then caught up with my sleep and watched my week's American drama serials at night. What to do? Signs of being left of the shelf forever...

My week was quite ok la. I gao dim-ed 2 major presentations (Marketing went quite well, OB didn't really go quite well), completed my Stats project (luckily me and Andy completed 2/3 of it ourselves... heng ar) and now, I haven't done my Stats tutorial (due to being lazy on Saturday) and haven't started revising for my Econs and OB quizzes, happening in 2 days' time, consecutively one after the other (oh shit). And now, I am about to go off for my Hall Production's rehearsal. LOL.

This post is just a recap of my week, cause I felt like blogging.

So, how was your week?
6:16 PM