Expose! At The Laundry Room!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
OMG! I have personally witnessed a heinous crime!See. It never happened to me. But my hall friends kena-ed. Their laundry were thrown out of the washing machine, and the fact was they went down on time to collect back their clothes. We timed the washing process so well, we know the exact minute to collect my clothes back. And, yet, our laundry is out of the machine.
Today, I found out the reason why.
I was putting my clothes in the only available washing machine. The other 3 were still washing the other loads. In come an Indian national with a basket of clothes as well.
Normally, people would just look at the full machines, and then resolved to come back at a later time. Not him.
He went to the first machine, and attempted to STOP the machine.
Right in front of me.
I was staring at him, and yet, he remained unrepentant. I saw how he stopped the washing process, and wait for the water to drain, and take out all the clothes and placed it on top of another washing machine. He then proceeded to put in his own load.
I am shocked, and enlightened. Now I know WHY these things would occur. This is due to INCONSIDERATE BASTARDS like him.
I wonder if he was on scholarship, with the help of our great nation. Even if he wasn't, he would have benefited from the government grant anyway. I seriously think that the money has been flushed down the toilet. Yes, the government nurtured him, our "foreign talent" - academically-inclined, but morally-deprived.
He should definitely be shot.