Lazy Kids
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Youths of today are spiraling downwards into the sin of sloth, i.e., they are becoming more and more lazy.

So I was traveling down my block in the lift, en route back to my hall.

Then, the lift stopped at the second floor. The doors opened, and I saw 2 kids waiting for the lift. As the lift was full, they decided not to enter.

I am like, annoyed. I mean, they are young, primary school kids. Why are they not walking down 2 flights of stairs when they have the energy and capability to? It's not like they are old or paralyzed or carrying heavy items. They are wasting our time, and they are wasting their own time (I mean, come on. For the duration they waited for the lift, they could have bounded down the stairs already). And trust me, from the way they are growing, they need the exercise.

That's why I say kids these days are so spoiled. Tsk.
9:35 PM