Marketing Stress
Thursday, March 19, 2009
It's 12:30am. I wanna sleep. I really really wanna kun.But, I still have marketing to do. And I totally don't know what to do. I mean, I feel so lost. And helpless. Very 无助.
Probably because I am kinda stressed. I feel that I am the weakest team member in my marketing group lor. I mean, come on. I am supposed to do some slides on BMW's Mini Cooper, on their company and their customer segment.
Simple analysis right? Sounds easy right? Not.
Not when the case is set in 2002. Not when you have so much freaking difficulty trying to find data, which is 7 years old, on the Internet. Things like market share. Customer segment. What the freak.
Compared with powerhouses like Andy and Jerome, I feel like I am so damn weak and useless lor. Confirm kena niao-ed one, if I show up at Marketing meeting totally lost. Even if not niao-ed straight in the face, will get talked about behind my back de.
I know, I normally don't do the comparing shit. I don't compare. But, when you are a weak team member working with people who have high abilities and high expectations of their team-mates, the stress is very very real.
I am stuck. I really don't know what to do. I want to teach Jerome Econs. NOW. Get my mind off things.
I hate Mini Cooper.