Procrastination Kills Me (So Does Mahjong)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
So, today, I was supposed to be revising for my Stats and Econs quizzes (happening this coming Monday and Tuesday respectively) and start writing something for my Marketing essay, which is due on 6th April.I was supposed to. Instead, I spent the day watching all my TV shows. (Yes, Grey's Anatomy rocks my world again, and OMG DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES OMG OMG OMG!)
And today, SL and Gloria came to my house from their tennis lesson to play mahjong. We asked WQ to come play too. We played till about 8.30, and then we went to eat our late late dinner @ KFC Causeway Point.
I seriously felt so sinful. Like, omg what am I doing?
I should really stop all frivolous activities. Like, starting now.
And I should start revising. NOW!
P/s: To all ASG members: I have posted the itinerary for the upcoming ASG Chalet. Do take a look and give some comments, k? Looking forward to the chalet! =D