Alone @ Hall
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Sigh. Today marks my first weekend fully spent in my room since the start of the Academic Year.

This is a very sad and lonely picture. People who knows me knows that I hate to be alone. I am like, damn miserable can.

HaHa. 也好啦. I would normally go home, but today, I forced myself to study. I did 2 Stats past year papers, which I normally won't do if I am at home.

Actually, after doing these Stats papers, I felt somewhat assured. I think I can pass la, for Stats. Maybe. At least I don't feel like I am gonna be dead anymore. So, yeah. =D

Meanwhile, I am neglecting Econs, the poor thing. I think I am screwed.

And I don't know if you noticed, but I didn't post any expected grades this semester. Maybe because I think all my grades are gonna be kinda chui anyway. (OMG! Don't say that! Later it turns into a self-fulfilling prophecy how? Must have positive attitudes!)

Maybe I'll post my grades on May, if they are not too embarrassing. =p

And, I think, if you noticed, that my blog's post-count suddenly shoots up during exam periods. Yeah. I blog to de-stress. =p

Maybe it's time to sleep now also. My table is in a mess. =p
11:29 PM