Nerds & Geeks
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Yesterday, me and my NBS friends went to Priscilla's 21st birthday party, held in Downtown East Chalet. The theme of the party was "Nerds and Geeks". I thought quite long for my look, and finally borrowed a pair of berms from my BFF (thanks CQ! =D). So, the following picture depicts me in my nerdy outfit! =D

We had quite a fun time at the party la, despite the effort to be geeky. All of us were chatting and laughing away, and it was quite a good break from the stupid exam stress. =D

Accounting Tutorial 24 (from Sem 1) in their nerdy selves! =D
So, right now, I am at NBS Reading Room waiting for Andy Pang to come. (Andy, if you are reading this, please know that my mind is full of violent things I could do to you for making me wait here alone. But also, you should also appreciate the fact that I am such a benevolent person, because you are still alive to read this. =p) I have Stats project to complete, and it's in a horrible mess now. Like, totally horrible.
Exams are coming, and I think I will be staying in my hall till my exams end on the 24th. Same old same old as last sem, eh? =D
Sian.