OB Report
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
So, I completed my OB paper.It's a moderate paper, and not too imba either way. I can identify all the issues and explain them. It's just that I have time management problems, and ended up having to rush through my last two questions. So, maybe my analysis ain't gonna be strong for these two questions. I mean, oh well. I kinda expected this, cause I know myself quite well.
Yeah, it all came out naturally to me, and I shouldn't have to worry so much last night and this morning.
Overall, I am quite pleased with my performance. I did my best already. I don't dare to venture my final grade, but I know I will pass. I just hope that I can get my HR spec. =) Whatever happens, happens, right?
Now right, I don't feel as stressed anymore, cause this major module is done and over with. The rest of the subjects doesn't affect my specialization choice, but I also wish to do well to maintain my GPA la. HaHa. I'll do my best, of course, but yeah, heavy stone off my back. =)