Bangkok!
Friday, May 1, 2009
After so many days of deliberation, I finally decided to go to Bangkok with the Chipmunks. =DYep. I won't be taking much money there, so I don't think I will shop crazily. However, I do intend to revamp my wardrobe for the next academic year... (Heh. That was my aim for HK trip last year, and look at the results. Revamping my wardrobe indeed. *snerk*) =)
I really hope there won't be any sudden demonstrations by the protesters. I mean, seriously. Our trip was on the verge of canceling due to the protests, but it all died down pretty soon, so we were like thinking that it's safe to go and all. So, yeah. Stay at home, people. Doth doesth protest too much. =p
And the H1N1 virus, omg. I hope it won't spread to Thailand. I really REALLY hope it wouldn't.
Okay. Here's to a safe, fun and exciting 4-days Bangkok trip! Photos and blog to be uploaded after I come back (no guarantees though =p)! =D