Invigilation
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
After so many years of being invigilated, I finally got to invigilate people! =D

Due to a lack of invigilators for today's exams, they asked some temp staff from my department to stand in. Due to some complicated events, I became an invigilator.

Haha! The process was an eye-opener. It wasn't fun or anything. It was quite boring at times, waiting for the 2 hours to end. I kept walking up and down the aisle, trying to catch people cheating ease my boredom.

Also, I escorted a number of people to the toilet. Like, totally.

I also saw an ex-colleague of mine, from the 140 days. Quite surprised to see him there, LOL. He didn't see me, despite me walking up and down his row a number of times. Tsk. (I am not naming who. Guess. =p)

Okay. Fine. It's quite a cool experience. I derive some pleasure in collecting scripts, in checking their photo IDs. Like, totally cool. =D
11:59 PM