SEM 2 Results
Friday, May 22, 2009
YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!I CAN GET INTO HR!!!!
Here's a full breakdown of my results:
OB: A-
Stats: B+
Econs: B+
Marketing: B+
Communications Fundamental: B+
I am SUPER pleased with OB. Given a B+ average for my coursework, to get an A- means that my paper is a A/A+ grade. =D Definitely HR for me!
I am quite disappointed with Stats, cause I felt that my exam was super super easy (even easier than OB, in fact), the kind that I am confident of getting 90% for. Guess my coursework was kinda chui. LOL. But oh well. At least I got a B+ for it! =D
For Marketing, I am damn relieved lor! I was like telling myself that I would be happy with any grade as long as I passed the damn thing. And I am so shocked that I managed to get a B+ for it lor. HaHa! Thought my coursework was a goner (poor participation (cause i totally didn't care about giving good answers in his class), a obviously-minimum-effort-individual report). Guess I managed to crap out something right, or that I lucked out and got a marker who appreciates my crappy ideas a bit more. =p
I am just happy for Econs and Comms Fund. They were within expectations. I am a bit relieved for econs, cause I thought the paper was quite tough. But YAY! =D
My GPA still remains at 4.1 for this sem, so YAY! =D