HRC Specialisation
Thursday, June 4, 2009
I have been waiting for 3 years for this (or possibly even more). It has started from me applying into NBS, for the sole reason of specializing in Human Resource Consulting. You can say that getting into HRC is the raison d'etre of my NBS life.

And.... I AM IN! I AM SPECIALIZING IN HUMAN RESOURCES AT NBS!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I am like, so happy! This is truly truly a dream come true for me. I have taken so many steps since my application in 2006, and finally, I have arrived at my destination! =D

I want thank all my friends who believe in me, who truly believe that I can achieve my dreams. Your support is immeasurable and forever appreciated. I must also thank you for sticking with me through the very trying times, listening to me whine and worry about "not getting into HR". It's a pain, I must admit. Still, thanks! =D

YAY!!!!!!! =D =D =D
11:00 PM