Unemployment
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
So, it has been like 11 days since I blogged? So, I think this is the obligatory let's-blog-something-to-fill-up-the-void post, least my blog ends up dead like my dear BFF's.

Just kidding. =p

Anyway, a lot has happened since my brother went into hell NS.

For example, last week was my last week working in UniSIM. We parted with quite a happy note, so that's a good thing. =D Photos are here if you wanna see my office and my colleagues. =D

So, yes. I am officially unemployed. What have I been doing at home everyday? Play Facebook lor, play Dragonica lor. Watch old episodes of 百万大歌星 lor (when are they ever gonna sing Stef's 我怀恋的??? Nobody ever choose it lor!). Watch old episodes of Paris and Milan lor (very funny lor!). Shake legs and wait for school to start. =p

So, who's up for some mahjong (That will be my main source of revenue till I find some tuition jobs. =p)? =D
11:09 PM